Blockfi credit card – Blockfi card | Blockfi credit card review
Table of Contents
BlockFi is a secure tool for constructing and managing your cryptocurrency portfolio. They make accumulating wealth through cryptocurrency straightforward and accessible. Buy, sell, trade, and store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Pax Gold, and USD-based stablecoins USDC, USDT, GUSD, and PAX, as well as USD-based stablecoins USDC, USDT, GUSD, and PAX.
BlockFi allows purchasing popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others simple and quick. You’re set to start after connecting your bank account or transferring bitcoin from another wallet. There are no hidden fees or minimum balance requirements, and you can get started right away. Trades are completed quickly and at a minimal cost. With Repeat Buys, you may effortlessly execute a dollar-cost-averaging financial strategy and forget about it.
How do Blockfi credit card works?
- 3.5 % is an introductory offer that lasts for the first 90 days after the card is activated, starting from the date of activation. The introductory incentive is limited to $100 in any approved crypto asset and will be paid out in the fourth month after the card is purchased.
- Before you accept the credit card offer, a light credit pull is performed. When you accept a credit card offer, a hard credit pull is performed, which can affect your credit score.
Is Blockfi credit card safe?
Yes, BlockFi Wallet is a simple and secure method to purchase, sell, store, and protect your cryptocurrency all in one spot. Allow listing, which restricts asset withdrawals to your approved addresses, and two-factor authentication to protect your login, provide you the tools you need to keep your account and crypto safe.
Who is eligible for Blockfi credit card ?
The BlockFi Rewards Credit Card is only available to residents of certain states in the United States (NY is excluded). To apply, you must have a BlockFi account. At this moment, the credit card is not accessible for commercial accounts.
The highlight for Blockfi credit card
BlockFi offered additional opportunities to earn even more bitcoin in addition to earning an infinite 1.5 percent back in bitcoin on every purchase. Check out the new perks below, and stay tuned for additional information on the blog! These further benefits include:
- Earn 3.5 percent back in bitcoin on all purchases for the first 90 days after activation of your card, up to $100 in bitcoin. To hit the entire $100 limit, you’ll need to spend at least $5,000 in USD on your credit card.
- Trading bonus: 0.25 percent in bitcoin back on all qualified trades, up to a monthly limit of $500 in bitcoin.
- Spend Bonus: Earn 2% back in bitcoin for every dollar spent over $50,000 per year. After $50,000 in spending, the rewards rate jumps to 2%, and it resets every year on the card anniversary date.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus: In addition to the standard Refer-a-Friend program, each client referral earns $30 in bitcoin.
- With your BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature card, you’ll enjoy privileged access to unforgettable experiences like exquisite wine and cuisine events, luxury hotels, and premium car rental service, as well as once-in-a-lifetime sporting events, shopping, and more.
- Your Visa Signature Concierge* is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you book travel, transportation, accommodations, event tickets, and even restaurant reservations and golf tee times with your BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature card.
Balance Transfer Fee: See Terms Annual Fee: $0 Annual Fee: $0 Annual Fee: $0 Annual Fee: $0 Annual Fee:
There is no fee for making a foreign purchase.
What credit score is needed to apply for Blockfi card?
The BlockFi Rewards Visa® Signature Credit Card does require “good” to “excellent” credit, but the good news is that you can check your credit score to see if you’re pre-approved before applying.
Where can Blockfi card be used?
The BlockFi Rewards Credit Card is available to citizens of the United States (in qualifying states) and can be used at any Visa-accepting merchant. There are no charges for international transactions.
Is This The Right Card For You?
The BlockFi Rewards credit card isn’t necessarily the greatest because it was one of the first. This card is severely limited by the absence of bonus categories and the lack of a real-time rewards option. In most circumstances, a 2% cashback rewards card that you convert to bitcoin on your own is preferable. Even if you prefer BlockFi, you can usually receive more cashback, which you can then convert to cryptocurrency.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON:
- buy crypto with debit card
- How to invest in metaverse; How to invest in the metaverse
- Coinbase login; Coinbase pro login
- Bored apes NFT; Non-fungible token