con edison login: conedison login : con edison account login : Pay My Bill – Con Edison : Con Edison APP : con edison customer service
Table of Contents
con edison login: Con Edison has powered and assisted the growth of Greater New York for closely two centuries. Now, they manage one of the world’s largest energy delivery systems and render electric, gas, and steam service for the 10 million people who reside in New York City and Westchester County.
Con Edison’s account services and customer-specific details are simply deliberate for need by the customer who stands as the account holder or the customer’s authorized agent. Any unauthorized access or making use of Con Edison’s My Account system is forbidden. Violators will be prosecuted.
How to pay your bill on Conedison
- Visit their website www.coned.com or click on HERE
- Input your account number given to you by coned.com
- If you don’t have forgotten your coned account number get a security code to be emailed to you or sent to your phone.
- Click on the blue inked “Get security code” you will be directed where you will need to either email or phone number where you want your code to be sent
- Choose how you want your bill to be paid either by bank account or credit card
- Click on the “Pay bill” button and go to the next page and get your coned bills paid
con edison account login
- Visit their website www.coned.com/login or click on HERE
- Input your email address which you used in registering for conedison
- Input your password which you created when registering for conedison
- Hit on login to get accessed to conedison portal
ALSO, READ: OpenSky credit card login
Timing is all we need. Below their time-of-use rate, customers will make less payment at the period off-peak periods than customers would below conedison standard small commercial or residential rates, and more at the period of the peak and summer super-peak times. Check their time-of-use rate steps to learn how many customers and their businesses can save if they limit energy are used at the period of the peak and super-peak periods.
Residential Time Periods and Delivery Rates*
|Time-of-Use Periods||Peak Rates
8 a.m. to Midnight
All other hours of the week
|June 1 to Sept 30||23.84 cents/kWh||1.68 cents/kWh|
|All other months||8.82 cents/kWh||1.68 cents/kWh|
* The time-of-use rate has a monthly customer charge of $20.96.
|Standard Delivery Periods||Rates <250 kWh
|June 1 to Sept 30||11.976 cents/kWh||13.766
|All other months||11.976 cents/kWh||11.976
The standard rate has a monthly customer charge of $16.50
Electricity supply is another cost. Summer super-peak pricing is in result from June via September on weekdays between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. Super-peak bills are obviously higher than supply bills at the period of the rest of the day. Secure by opting to operate down at the period super-peak periods.
Super-peak cost does not apply to customers who make purchases of their electricity supply through energy service companies. Evaluate customer supply and delivery bills with conedison market-supply charge calculator by clicking on HERE.
Residential Time-of-use Terms
- Customers who are full-service Con Edison customers and that switch to the time-of-use rate, ensure that you must remain on the time-of-use rate for one year from the date of the change.
- Customers who then switch back to the standard residential rate will be unable to re-enroll in the time-of-use rate for 18 months.
- Customers who get their energy from an energy service company, Customers are not bound by the one-year requirement so long as Customers do not become full-service Con Edison customers. Though, like those on full service, if they get their energy from an energy service company, Customers won’t be able to re-enroll in the time-of-use rate for 18 months if Customers switch back to the standard rate.
- Religious groups need to email them on ReligiousGroup@coned.com, call 1-877-239-1999, or fax 1-718-923-7071 to switch a time-of-use rate.
Own an Electric Vehicle?
Learn about your billing options by clicking HEREand how to apply to conedison residential time-of-use rate with a one-year price guarantee and their EV-only time-of-use rate.
*Electric vehicle owners on the residential time-of-use rate are qualified for a lower monthly customer charge. Rather than $20.96, the Customer will be billed $16.50 if any customers email conedison a copy of their electric vehicle registration document together with their account number annually every March.
How to Apply if You Don’t Own an Electric Vehicle
Email us them on timeofuse@conEd.com or mail a signed request together with your name, address, phone number, show if you have solar or not, and 15-digit Con Edison account number.
Small Business Time Periods and Delivery Rates*
|Time-of-Use Periods||Peak Rates
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
All other hours of the week
|June 1 to Sept 30||34.84 cents/kWh||1.28 cents/kWh|
|All other months||17.16 cents/kWh||1.28 cents/kWh|
The time-of-use rate has a monthly customer charge of $32.56.
|Standard Delivery Periods
|June 1 to Sept 30||14.68 cents/kWh|
|All other months||12.32 cents/kWh|
The standard rate has a monthly customer charge of $28.10.
Small Business Time-of-use Terms
If customers then change back to the standard Small business (service classification 2 rates), customers will be unable to re-enroll in the time-of-use rate for 18 months.
How to Apply
Email them on timeofuse@conEd.com or mail a signed request together with your name, address, phone number, and 15-digit Con Edison account number.
con edison customer service
If you perceive gas or notice a gas leak, evacuate the area and call 911. You can also report gas odors by reaching them on
If you see a falling power line, secure your distance and call 911, or call
Callthey are here for you, 24/7.
Telecommunications for the Deaf (TTY)
If you decide to write to them, ensure your write account number and as many details as you can about the question or problem.
P.O. Box 138
New York, NY 10276-0138
Send legal documentation to:
Consolidated Edison of New York, Inc.
Att. Law Department
4 Irving Place RM 1875
New York, NY 10003