Facebook avatar | bitmoji
Table of Contents
Facebook bitmoji -facebook allows users to create and design cartoon versions of themselves to make use of on the social network also other messaging services.
With this, you can make cartoon of yourself in various faces, hairstyles, and outfits. It can be used on Facebook comments, stories, profile, and Facebook messenger chat windows. It is compared to bitmoji and apple memoji avatars.
Also, you can make use of your Facebook avatar like a sticker in apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, Mail, and Twitter. If you are really ready to get this done, you can create your own Facebook avatar on iPhone ($699 at Apple) or Android phone now.
How to make facebook avatar
- Access your Facebook app on your phone and click the menu (three stacked lines). It might be in the lower right corner in iOS and at the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Move down and click on See More.
- Tap Avatars.
- Click on Next and then Get Started.
- Choose preferred skin tone (it up to 27 options) and click Next.
- Now you will be instructed to select a hairstyle for your avatar. With this, you can choose Short, Medium, or long for a variety of styles. Immediately you’ve made your selection, click the Color icon.
- Next, then you will need to move on to your avatar’s Face icon, this is where you’ll choose the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- When you are done with customizing the face, click the Eye icon. Choose an eye shape, color, and lash length. Now you have moved on to the Eyebrows icon and tap the brow shape and color. Glasses can also be added.
- Here you will take your time to customize the nose and mouth. Choose your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. Addition of lip color and facial hair can be done.
- Next, choose a body shape. Immediately you do this, you can select an outfit that suite your avatar. You can also select to add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Immediately you’re done customizing your avatar, click the checkmark icon at the upper right corner. Click Next and then Done.
ALSO, READ – How to connect Instagram to Facebook
How to find avatar on Facebook | Facebook avatar | bitmoji
- Access your Messenger or the comment box anywhere on FB.
- Tap the sticker button next to the text box.
- When you are shown a platform
- Ensure that when you see an option to “Make Your Avatar.” That where you can get it