Fairfax County Public School – fcps.edu
Table of Contents
The Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is the tenth-largest school district in the United States. With over 185,000 students enrolled in 112 schools, FCPS is one of the largest employers in Northern Virginia. FCPS operates its own TV station and website which streams live broadcasts of school events and announcements.
, and many other programs to help them get ready for life after high school. The district also has an open enrollment policy that allows students to transfer from one school to another upon meeting certain eligibility guidelines without requiring parental consent or notification. Their website is www.fcps.edu
As a result of these improvements, FCPS’s graduation rate increased from 71% in 2011-2012 to
The Fairfax County Public School System is a public school district in Northern Virginia, United States. The district educates over 130,000 students at more than 135 schools with a teaching staff of 16,000 educators.
The Fairfax County Public School is the second-largest school district in Virginia and is in charge of educating over 130,000 students. It serves students from pre-kindergarten to grade 12 and employs over 15,000 educators. The system’s curriculum includes both academic and vocational programs.
The Fairfax County Public School is the largest school district in Virginia. It was founded in 1908 and currently has 190 schools with over 222,000 students.
It offers a variety of programs for students, including pre-Kindergarten classes, special education programs, gifted and talented programs, bilingual education programs, and classes for English learners.
Fairfax County Public Schools Registration
Register for both children and adult education with Fairfax County Public Schools, where you start your early life and quick learning of education. Below is the registration you can register and apply for at Fairfax County Public Schools.
– Early childhood education (PreK and child, early head start)
– Kindergarten registration (Age 5 on or by September 30)
– General registration requirements (Grades 1st through 12th)
– Fairfax County Adult High Schools (Age 18 or older, GED or Diploma
General Registration Requirements for Fairfax County Public Schools
Parents registering their children should offer different documents with proof of residency in Fairfax county, child’s health information, child’s birth certificate, child’s immunizations, and, parent’s government-issued identification.
Forward language support to the central office registrars:
- العربية (Arabic): Belsam Tubia at BSTubia@fcps.edu
- فارسی (Farsi): Sima Navidi at PMNavidi@fcps.edu
- 한국어 (Korean): Carlin Kim at CPKim@fcps.edu
- Español (Spanish): Miriam Dubon at MPDubon@fcps.edu
- اردو (Urdu): Farah Rana at FRana@fcps.edu
Required Documents for Student Registration
- Registration Requirements – English
- Registration Requirements – Arabic
- Registration Requirements – Chinese
- Registration Requirements – Farsi
- Registration Requirements – Korean
- Registration Requirements – Spanish
- Registration Requirements – Urdu
- Registration Requirements – Vietnamese
Fairfax County Public Schools enrollment forms bundle
If you need general registration, the forms bundle is the entire form needed to enroll.
What is the benefit of using the enrollment forms bundle?
– Input your data immediately you allow it to show on lots of forms, for instance, name and address input in one form automatically show on others.
– If more than one student registers, Make use of the reset button to erase or clear the entire student-related information at the time you secure parent data.
Enrollment Forms Bundle
- Enrollment FormsThis General Registration Enrollment Forms Bundle consists of the following forms: Student Registration, Health Information, Emergency Care, Home Language Survey, Criminal Conviction & Juvenile Adjudication Affidavit, Virginia School Entrance Health Form, Military-Connected Student, and Request for Student Records.
Individual Registration Forms
All forms from the Enrollment Forms Bundle are available individually, including some additional forms such as medical authorizations, proof of residency forms, the Physician’s Referral for Participation in Physical Education form, and the student withdrawal form.
Individual Registration Forms (in alphabetical order)
- se219Criminal Conviction and Juvenile Delinquency Adjudication Affirmation
- se3Emergency Care Information
- se64Epinephrine Authorization
- se71SS/SE-71 Health Information
- se82Home Language Survey
- se65Inhaler Authorization
- Leaseholder or Homeowner Affidavit
- se63Medication Authorization
- se200Physician’s Referral for Participation in Physical Education
- se228Pre-Kindergarten Experience
- se75Request for Student Records
- Residency Affidavit
- mch213School Entrance Physical Examination
- se180Specific Health Care Procedures Authorization
- it19Student Registration
- it2Student Withdrawal
Continuing Enrollment Bundle
- ContinueThis Continuing Enrollment Bundle, which is for returning students (not new enrollments), consists of the following forms: Health Information, Emergency Care, and Military-Connected Students.
Fairfax County Public Schools customer care
lists of frequently called phone numbers for Fairfax County Public Schools. Their names and office websites are linked together with their information.
|Departments & Offices||Phone Number|
|Adult and Community Education||703-658-1201|
|Auditor, Office of Auditor General||571-423-1320|
|Career Transition Services||571-423-4150|
|Child Find (Early Childhood Identification and Services)||571-423-4121|
|College Success Program||571-423-4420|
|Donations||please email DonateToFCPS|
|Due Process and Eligibility||571-423-4470|
|Freedom of Information Act||571-423-1223|
|Health Services (students)||571-423-4402|
|Health Benefits (employees)||571-423-3000|
|Intervention and Prevention Services||571-423-4020|
|Kindergarten and Early Childhood Education||703-208-7770|
|Parent Resource Center||703-204-3941|
|Partnerships: Business and Community Partnerships||571-423-1225|
|PreK||703-208-7900 (English) or 703-208-7901 (Spanish)|
|Projections of Enrollment||703-204-6744|
|School Age Child Care (SACC)||703-449-8989|
(8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
|Special Education Instruction||571-423-4100|
|Special Education Procedural Support||571-423-4290|
|Student Learning Plan||571-423-4420|
|Student Transfer Information||571-423-4323|
|Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology Admissions||571-423-3770|
|World Language Immersion Program||571-423-4602|
If your question involves a specific student enrolled in FCPS please discuss the situation with your child’s school before contacting the region office below:
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 3||Region 4||Region 5|
Fairfax County Public Schools mailing address
Gatehouse Administration Center
8115 Gatehouse Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
Fairfax County Public Schools Standard Calendar for School Year 2021-22
|August 23, 2021||School Begins|
|September 3-6||Student Holiday (Labor Day Break)|
|October 11||Student Holiday (Professional Development Day – Indigenous Peoples’ Day)|
|October 29||End of First Quarter – 2-hour Early Release|
|November 1||Student Holiday (Teacher Workday)|
|November 2||Student Holiday (Teacher Workday)|
|November 11||2-hour Early Release (Veterans Day)|
|November 24-26||Holiday (Thanksgiving)|
|December 20 – 31||Holiday (Winter Break) – Classes Resume on January 3, 2022|
|January 17||Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday)|
|January 20||End of Second Quarter – 2-hour Early Release|
|January 21||Student Holiday (Teacher Workday)|
|January 24||Student Holiday (Professional Development Day)|
|February 21||Holiday (George Washington’s Birthday and Presidents’ Day)|
|March 3||2-hour Early Release|
|March 4||Student Holiday (Professional Development Day)|
|March 31||End of Third Quarter – 2-hour Early Release|
|April 1||Student Holiday (Teacher Workday)|
|April 4-8||Holiday (Spring Break)|
|May 30||Holiday (Memorial Day)|
|June 10||Last Day of School (Early Release) *|