FM WHATSAPP – this is a MOD of WhatsApp which is meant for android that joins functions to the original creating in terms of privacy and documents transfer.
How it works | FM WHATSAPP
This can be used to wide up the functions of instant messaging and chat app, you can make use of two accounts at the same time apart from asking for two SIM card to download an app to create a space that is used together. This gives the decision to keep information like this.
Best FM WhatsApp | FM WHATSAPP
- WhatsApp plus
- WhatsApp prime
- WhatsApp indigo
- WhatsApp MA
- GBWhatsApp Mini
- Soula WhatsApp Lite
- ZE WhatsApp
- WhatsApp tweaker
- BSE WhatsApp
- Delta GBwhatsApp
- WhatsApp pro
ALSO, READ – How to use WhatsApp on computer
How to Backup FM WhatsApp
- Go to your WhatsApp
- Click on Menu>settings>chats>chats backup
- Click on back up to Google drive then select a backup frequency
- Choose a Google account which you will back up your chat history
- Click on Back up across to select the network which you wish to use for your backup
Restore from a Google Drive backup
For you to get a successful restore a Google Drive backup, make sure you need to make use of the same phone number and Google account used to create the backup.
How to restore your backup:
- You will need to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Access your WhatsApp and verify your number.
- if requested, click on RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- Then the restoration process is done, click NEXT. Your chats will be displayed once initialization is complete.
- Now WhatsApp will start restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
Please ensure that If you install WhatsApp without any instant backups from Google Drive, WhatsApp will automatically restore from your old backup file.
You can download by clicking HERE