Gmail sign in | add account
Gmail sign in | add account – Gmail is one of the free email services which was created by Google. You can make use of this to access Gmail on the web also making use of third-party programs that help in synchronize email content by POP or IMAP protocols.
How to create a new Gmail account
- Go to their site gmail.com or HERE for the direct page
- Input your information the box has given
- Create a username for yourself, if the username is used, you will be notified
- Follow the steps in the field
- Input your phone number through Google along with a verification code
How to Add account | Gmail sign in | add account
- Access your iPhone or iPad, open your Gmail> app.
- At the top right, click on your profile picture.
- Click on Add another account.
- Select the type of account you want to add: …
- go through the steps on the screen to add your account.
How to sign in Gmail account
- Go to gmail.com or click HERE for the direct page
- Input your Gmail account or phone number which you use in creating your Gmail account.
- Click on Next
- Input your password which you used in creating your Gmail account
- Tap on Sign in
How to open Gmail on Android device
- On your android device, access your device settings app> Google>Google account
- At the edge, click on security
- Below “signing into Google, click on 2-step verification
- Below “tried of typing password, click on Add Google prompt
Please ensure you known that when you select a phone for signing in, select the phone which you make use of regularly and also take along with you, don’t make use of shared devices or old devices which you drop at home or work.
How to recover Gmail password
- Go to gmail.com
- Below your login page, you will find “forgot password”
- Click on it
- You will be asked your previous password
- You will need to verify truly if you are the owner, follow the step till you are done.
ALSO, READ – How to restore contacts from google
How to open Gmail on iPhone
Signing in your Google account on safari, the browser that arrives with your device. If you are signing in with safari, allows
- A click signs in to website and apps
- You will have more control to your privacy settings
- More personalized experience when making use of Google products on the web.
Sync your account with Apple apps | Gmail sign in | add account
Make use of sync to your content among google products along with similar apps that arrive with your iPhone or iPad. For instance
- Choose your emails from Gmail in the Mail app
- Check you google calendar events in the calendar app
How to get it done
- Go to your iPhone or iPad, access your settings app
- Choose mail, contacts, or calendars>add account>google
- Go through the step till you are prompted to input your email address and password
- Select the content that you need to add, click on save.
Please ensure that if you are not making use of the latest operating system for your iPhone or iPad also make use of 2-step verification, input an app password instead of your normal password.