How to cancel a subscription from Apple | How to cancel a subscription on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Windows PC, Apple Watch, Apple TV
Table of Contents
After subscribing to apps, News, and important apps on our IOS gadget, we get tired of the bills we spend the most time on our apps because we have other things to spend our income on, some apps charge a high fee for subscriptions and we get tired of some apps as well. There is a way we can cancel our subscription on our Apple gadget. Continue reading and find your way to cancel a subscription from Apple.
Find out how to cancel a subscription that you bought through the App Store. Apple also allows you to cancel Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and other subscriptions.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, here’s how to cancel a subscription.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Make a tap on your name.
- Select the subscription you wish to manage and tap it.
- To cancel your subscription, tap Cancel Subscription. (Tap Choose Individual Services if you want to discontinue Apple One but maintain some subscriptions.) If you do not see Cancel, your subscription has been canceled and will not be renewed.
How to cancel a subscription On your Mac
- Open the App Store app on your device.
- At the bottom of the sidebar, find the sign-in button or your name.
- At the top of the window, click View Information. It’s possible you’ll be asked to sign in.
- Scroll down until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Next to the subscription you want to change, click Edit.
- To cancel your subscription, click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, your subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
How to use your Apple Watch to cancel a subscription.
- Start the App Store on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Account once you’ve scrolled down.
- Subscriptions can be found by tapping the button.
- Select the desired subscription.
- Cancel your subscription by pressing the Cancel button. If you do not see Cancel Subscription, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
How to cancel a subscription On your Apple TV.
Only subscriptions for tvOS apps installed on that Apple TV can be edited on Apple TV. Use an iOS or iPadOS device or PC to manage your subscriptions on an Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier).
- Go to the Options menu.
- Select Users & Accounts, then your account from the drop-down menu.
- Subscriptions are to be selected.
- Select Cancel Subscription after selecting the subscription you’d like to manage. If you do not see Cancel Subscription, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
You can cancel Apple subscriptions on a Windows PC even if you don’t have an Apple device.
Most subscriptions can be canceled using iTunes.
- Start iTunes on your PC. Get iTunes for Windows if you don’t already have it.
- Select Account, then View My Account from the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window. It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to use your Apple ID to log in.
- Select Account View.
- To get to the Settings area, go to the bottom of the page and scroll to the bottom Choose Manage from the drop-down menu next to Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you’d like to edit and click Edit.
- The subscription cancellation can be done by clicking the Cancel Subscription button. If you do not see Cancel Subscription, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
To cancel iCloud storage, use iCloud for Windows.
- Open iCloud for Windows on your PC. Download iCloud for Windows if you don’t already have it.
- Then select Storage.
- Change the storage plan by clicking Change Storage Plan.
- Select Downgrade Options from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select Manage and enter your Apple ID password.
- Choose a plan that is completely free.
- After that, click Done.
What you need to know about canceling a subscription from apple
Unless you cancel your subscription, it will most likely renew automatically.
You can keep using a paid subscription until the next billing period if you cancel it.
If you cancel within the free trial time, you may lose immediate access to the membership.
If you don’t want to renew a free or discounted trial subscription, cancel it at least 24 hours before it expires.
In Germany, Israel, South Africa, and Turkey, canceling subscriptions is done in a somewhat different way.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON:
- what credit score do you need for apple card
- Apple credit Card apply
- How to use Google hangouts on Apple watch
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac computer
- How to remove the SIM card from an iPhone or iPad