How to check your location history on android
Table of Contents
How to check your location history on android – To check your location is very useful, this helps you to secure and tell you where you are and nearby places which you can visit. Along with this location history, this is a simple way to create a location and check if you will be troubled in traffic when you are on your way to work or if there is an issue on the road.
Also, let check the places to visit and location to take, Google can allow you to check your locations which you have passed through in the past, places like this mostly visit and check where on the exact day in the past.
How to check your location
They are a lot of ways to get this done, also with the Google app, browser apps like Chrome and Google Maps app. Now let go through each of them.
By Google app
- Access the google app on your android device
- Click on the More button, this is the three-dot button which is below at the right.
- Tap the down arrow which is close to your account name.
- Click on manage your google account
- You will be directed to a page where you see the entire needs to check your Google account. Default you will be at the Home tab.
- Through the tabs which at the top, click Data & personalization.
- Below the activity controls, click on location history.
- Tap Manage activity
- Check a specific activity
During the day
- Click on the arrow close to “Today” which is at the top of the screen.
- Choose the date from a month or through toggling this from the left/right to choose a specific month.
- Your scheme for a day will show up below the half of the screen.
- Click on the places tab which is located at the top.
- Click on the Cities tab.
- You will find a list of cities which you have visited during the past.
- Tap on a particular city to check your location activities.
- Click on the World tab
- You will find a list of countries to find your location history also you can continue to check advance options such as places, cities and time.
Making use of google maps app
- Access the google maps app which is on your android device.
- Click on the three-straight line on each other which is on the left side.
- Click on your Places
You will find all the list of places which you have visited, this will be shown below
- The tabs which are at the top, click on the Visited tab among Reservations and Maps.
List of where you have visited beginning from the recent place to the older places.
Or, you can also try this step below to check your location history.
- Access your Google maps app which is on your android device
- Click on the three-line on each other which is at the left top side.
- Click on Your Places.
You will come across your visited and wanted place shown there.
- Also, the tabs which are at the top, click on the Visited tab within Reservations and Maps.
A list will be shown which you have visited beginning from the new or previous places.
Or, you can as well go through the step to check your location history.
- Access your Google maps app on your android device
- Click on the three-line on each other which at the left top side.
- Click on your Timeline.
- Check your specific activity
- For day
- Click on the arrow which is close to “Today” at the screen side located at the top
- Choose a date from a month or by toggling to the left/right to choose the exact month
- Scheme of the day will show up below the half of the screen.
- For places
- Click on the Places tab which is at the top.
- You will find the list of places which you need to have visited.
- For cities
- Click on the cities tab
- You will find a list of cities which you have visited during the past
- Tap on the exact city to check your location activities.
- For World
- Click on the World tab
- Here you will see a list of countries which you can view your location history also you can check further options such as places, time and places.
Making use of your browser
- Access your web browser
- Go to https://myactivity.google.com/ by clicking on it, you will need to log in to your Gmail account if you have not done that before.
- At the left front side menu, choose Activity controls.
- Locate the section which shows Location history then click on Manage activity
The map platform will open giving you places which you visited now as a dot on the map. Select a day from the past month or maybe two, by making use of the activity graph section at the left. Manual date selection can be done by clicking on the year, day and month which you are searching for.