How to delete music on your iPhone
Table of Contents
How to delete music on your iPhone – iPhone is an apple product device which a lot of users cherish a lot, this device, is just like a security device why is the best handled with care. The music on our iTunes store which we think we can’t get rid of can be deleted in a minute; this article will give us tips on how to get this done. You will be able to delete music, movies, and TV on your iPhone.
How to delete music and music video
- If you need to get rid of your music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can make use of apple music app or the settings app.
- If you need to delete music from your Mac or android device, you can make use of the apple music app.
How to delete on your music app
- Go to your Apple Music app and search for the item that you need to delete. When you find the button that looks like a cloud with an arrow facing down close to the item, the item is kept in the cloud. That means is not on your device. Now, this item is stored in the cloud, this items don’t make use of your device storage.
- Now on your mac, go to the point over the item, tap on the more options button that has a vertical dots which shows. On your iPhone or iPad, or android device, click and hold the item which you need to delete.
- Tap on it to remove
- At the menu that shows, select remove or remove download or select delete from the library to remove the item for your entire device that you make use of apple music
How to delete music in settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Access your settings app.
- Click on general>iPhone storage or iPad storage
- Move down to music, click on it
- Move to the left of any artist, album or song. When you decide on deleting all your music, move to left on all songs.
- Click on delete
Please note that when you delete an item that is from your device also you don’t need the item to stream on your device or show in your cloud, you can as well hide the item, maybe you make use of your computer and USB cable manually sync the music or music videos to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad turn of syncing.
ALSO, READ – How to make folder Apps on iPhone
How to delete movies and TV shows on iPhone
- If you need to delete videos that you downloaded on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, you will make use of the apple TV app or settings app.
- If you need to delete videos that were downloaded to your Mac, make use of the Apple TV app.
How to delete video on the Apple TV app
- Access your Apple TV app
- Click on library
- If you need to delete a video through your Mac, move to our pointer across the video, tap the more options button that looks like the vertical dots, tap remove download.
If you need to delete video on your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch, click on the downloaded, toggle left on the video, click on delete, now tap on delete download.
How to delete movie or TV shows on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Access your settings app
- Click on general, click on iPhone storage or iPad storage
- Move down to TV, click on it, click on Review Apple TV downloads, if you didn’t find the review Apple TV downloads, it means you don’t have any downloaded item on your device.
- Search for the movie, episode, show that you need to delete, move left on it the click delete.
What happens if you can’t delete your movie or TV shows
When you find the cloud with an arrow facing down close to the item, this means the item is stored in the cloud and is not in your phone storage on your device. If you don’t need this, you can hide it.