How to delete Tinder Account
How to delete Tinder Account – When you are tired of Tinder app, you can also cancel your account by deleting it. This step is very easy, just try to go through step to delete your Tinder account finally.
Please ensure you notice that deleting of your account will let your matches, messages and other details attached to it finally.
How to delete your Tinder Plus or Gold on your iOS
Maybe you are making use of Tinder plus or Gold subscription, maybe you need to cancel the subscription before you start deleting the account to keep it safe from charges.
- Log in to the App store which is on your iOS device, move down, choose your Apple ID or login.
- Navigate down, now go to Subscriptions>Manage>Tinder.
- Tap on the unsubscribe or drag the switch to switch it off.
How to delete your Tinder plus or Gold on your Android
When you have a Tinder Plus or Gold subscriptions, you may need to cancel the subscription before you cancel the account to avoid charges.
- Go to your Google play store app.
- Make use of the search bar and input the name “Tinder”
- Choose Tinder then select cancel or unsubscribe
- Approve your option.
How to delete your Tinder account with App
Maybe you have signed in to your Tinder account which is on the app to terminate your account for safety & security reasons. If you need to delete this follow the step below:
- Choose your profile then tap on settings.
- Move down the settings page then tap on delete account.
- You will be requested reason for deleting your account. Select your reason then answer the information asked, then approved the action.
- Immediately you have deleted the account, you will be moved to Tinder homepage. Here you can register a new account or delete the Tinder app.
How to delete Tinder on their website
A lot of people are similar to the app, you can also get to their main website.
Please ensure that you have logged into Tinder web browser, now you can now log in with your Facebook account, this is if you make use of this way to register your account and if you make use of your phone number you will be sent a code through SMS for confirmation.
- Go to their website by clicking HERE
- Log in to your account
- Move down then tap on Delete My Account. You will need to confirm what you need to delete the account.
- Immediately you have confirmed your request you will be moved to Tinder homepage.
How to delete the App
If you are deleting your App on maybe on iPhone or Android device is very unique. A lot of smartphones let you terminate apps from your home page by holding the app image down on your device.
For iPhone, tap on the X, you will need to confirm the action
For Android, tap on uninstall.