How to install and play Minecraft on Chromebook
How to install and play Minecraft on Chromebook-This game is one of the popular games around the globe when Minecraft is set up as a new kind of game genre named sandbox games which the players could create, destroy, modify their environment. Also, the game was now developed for a lot of platforms along with windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linus and lot more.
Though, after years that have passed by, this game has not been set up for Chrome OS. Actually, you don’t need to get bothered as Chrome OS has now had the Linux support. You can install and play Minecraft also a lot of Linux games on your Chromebook without any stress. Now let check how to get this installation done making use of Linux.
Now before we go far, you must know a few steps. You can operate Minecraft on Chromebook without moving the developer mode and also installing Crouton. Since the past few months, it has now been developed by Google which has now improved Linux on Chrome OS and a list of features to unique the exact channel. Just like, Google has gotten GPU acceleration to the stable channel so you can now enable this now.
Except for the fact that mouse capture bug on Minecraft is nearly gone on Chromebook. Now the game is huge and it can be increased by the mouse sensitivity as each preference.
- Make sure you have set up Linux on your Chromebook.
- Now, download the Minecraft from the main website by clicking here. Then you will need to double click on the downloaded file then tap on the all link. Between some minutes, Minecraft will be installed on your Chromebook.
- You will need to access the Linux folder from the app drawer then you will see the Minecraft launcher, access the file and boom you are there, you will get it. Minecraft operated out of the box on Chrome OS without any attempt of damages.
ALSO, READ –Find my iPhone to locate a lost or stolen phone
- Now log in with your Minecraft account then you will download the new file and install the updated one. This app will wipe off automatically so access this again from the app drawer.
- This game operates along with WASD keys control, actually, the mouse is sensitive which is slightly at the lower side. If you need to fix this, tap on options> mouse settings then change the sensitivity to “Hyperspeed”. You can now play the Minecraft on Chromebook carefully without confusion.
- If you find any difficulty in installing this, that means it runs below the x command to install the java development tools manually on your Chromebook by the end. Then, install the Minecraft file exactly.