How to invest in metaverse – How to invest in the metaverse | Metaverse
The metaverse is just coming up and its value is yet to be proven, investment done on metaverse is considered risky. Retail stockers are searching for where to purchase and invest in the metaverse, stockers who want to invest in metaverse should publicly trade with companies where their business is profitable and bind with metaverse.
1. Roblox (NYSE: RBLX)
– it’s an online metaverse platform where gamers can create and share a lot around the world with other Roblox users. This game has grown since 2006, with about 9.5 million independent developers, 24 million unique digital experiences, and 49.9 million daily active users is up to 35% over the year. Over this year, the company still gets its profit.
2. Meta platforms inc (NASDAQ: FB)
– It was announced in1 October by Mark Zuckerberg the company owner of Facebook inc that they will be rebranding to become meta platforms inc. Ever since the announcement, Meta has released an essential metaverse platform, Horizon worlds. The hottest gifts over the holiday were Meta’s oculus quest 2 VR headset.
3. Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT)
– Microsoft plans to launch Mesh for Microsoft teams in 2022. Their ads popular video conferencing platform will let users generate personal avatars and cooperate in a holographic 3D environment that exceeds geographic boundaries. The individuals will show as a digital lifelike representation of themselves with the capacity to interact with team members just like they are real physical.
4. Boeing (NYSE: BA)
– It’s used in the metaverse to expand and increase production abilities, where humans, computers, and robot employees can interact and cooperate all over the world.
The project of metaverse on the blockchain network is operated by fungible tokens, The tokens are used to buy digital assets such as virtual land or outfits for avatars. These tokens can as well be traded for other crypto or fiat currencies. Some metaverse cryptocurrencies also let their owners choose decisions within the metaverse platform, for instance, if money should be invested or new features to be released first. Few metaverse platforms such as Decentraland burn all MANA tokens use to buy digital assets, detaching them permanently through circulation and boosting the worth of the remaining tokens.
Metaverse tokens are in different kinds, they are listed below alphabetically of market capitalization, this is risky and must be considered a very risky investment, if you are willing to invest, it is recommended that you don’t invest more than you are willing to lose.
1. Axie infinity (AXS)
– It token is a governance token, investors who own AXS will decide to choose a proposed decision that will affect the Axie infinity ecosystem, together with how funds in the community treasury are spent. Future plans are available to modify the AXS token so this will be used to purchase digital goods and services on Axie infinity.
2. Decentraland (MANA)
– With a market cap of about $6 million at the period of writing, the token powers of Decentraland metaverse is used as a medium of exchange on the platform’s marketplace.
3. Enji Coin (ENJ)
– This is a blockchain gaming company. Axie or sandbox differently offers a single metaverse product, Enjin provides it, users, a host of connecting each other play to earn gaming experiences. This is a native token, ENJ, is “infused” in all NFT minted between its ecosystem, possibly giving the real-world value for digital assets.
4. The sandbox (SAND)
– This is based on a metaverse of user-generated content, similar to Roblox, this token has been awarded to individuals that take part in the sandbox alpha user testing. This token is purchased on digital exchanges. It’s a useful, governance, and support token. If you have sand token as an individual, you can purchase digital goods and services, decide on proposed initiatives between the sandbox, and stake the sand to gain further rewards.
Real estate in the metaverse
The Sand box and Decentraland have started purchasing real estate in the form of NFTs (Non-fungible tokens) which is the digital token on a blockchain network that can show a wide amount of unique items. If an individual makes a purchase on a little part of metaverse real estate, the platform will be verified by the sale and transfer of ownership through blockchain powering the metaverse.
Immediately the virtual real estate is been purchased, individuals who own the metaverse real estate NFT will be able to rent, build on its digital property. Atari who is a Japanese video maker purchased 20 parcels of digital land in Decentraland and established his own crypto casino. Gamble can put up a bet with Akari crypto native ERC20 based token and receive winnings in crypto tax-free. It was also announced by Atari to schedule its own virtual hotel complex this year 2022.
How to purchase land in the metaverse and other metaverse digital items.
There is a lot of metaverses created in the marketplace, user can purchase and sell digital land with other valuable items in NFTs.
– An individual who wants to purchase metaverse real estate must identify the platform he/she will purchase the digital real estate. They are popular options available in Decentraland and the sandbox, they are others that are available. Ensure you do proper research before purchasing any land in the metaverse.
– As an individual, you need to establish a digital cryptocurrency wallet. the type of computer software that will be linked to a blockchain network and store cryptocurrency and is well-matched with the linked blockchain that operates in the metaverse platform.
– In this step, the individual needs to open the marketplace of his selected metaverse platform and associate his digital wallet to it. You can find metaverse marketplace on metaverse platform websites.
– At this point, when purchasing digital real estate, it looks similar to buying real estate in the real world. As a buyer the price, location, and future value of the digital need to be considered, that he’s considering for purchase.
– Immediately the buyer has noticed a piece of land, the buyer will need to get the token or coins to buy it, also store them in his/her digital wallet. The token or coin acquired to get the transaction depends on the metaverse platform. For example, if you need to purchase digital land in the Decentraland, an individual will need to purchase MANA tokens. As a user or individual, if you decide to purchase land in the sandbox, you will need to purchase SAND tokens.
– If the buyer is associated with his/her digital wallet before to the metaverse marketplace and putting funds in the account, as a user, you will need to place bids on the land or purchase the land entirely. The land cost will be removed from the digital wallet and the NFT maintaining the land will be sent to the user wallet.
– This method applies to buying other metaverse NFT items such as accessories and clothing for avatars.
READ MORE POSTS ON :