How to login Facebook with username – How to sign in to Facebook
Table of Contents
As a Facebook user, you can as well use your Facebook username to log in to your Facebook account, most Facebook users make use of their email address, and phone number, if you remember your Facebook username, you can as well use this to access your Facebook account easily, do you want to know how to login your Facebook account with your Facebook username?, Check below to get it done.
– Log into your Facebook account on your mobile browser or PC browser:
– Go to m.facebook.com on your mobile browser or Pc browser.
– Input one of the following:
– Email: You can log in with any email that you used to register your Facebook account.
– Phone number: Input your mobile number registered with your Facebook account, when inputting your mobile number (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
– Username: You can also log in with your username, (if you created one).
– Input your password and tap login.
How to recover Facebook account
– Go to facebook.com/login/identify and go through the instructions.
– Ensure you use your computer or mobile phone that you use previously to log in to your Facebook account.
– Go through the account to Search for the account you want to recover.
– The Facebook Account can be searched through your name, email address, or phone number.
– Go through the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How to recover Facebook account from a friend’s or family member’s account
– Through your computer, go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
– Tap on more below the cover photo.
– Click “Find support” or “report profile”.
– Select “Something Else”, then tap “Next”.
– Tap “Recover this account” and follow the steps.
How to reset Facebook password
If you need to change your password on the Facebook account that you are logged in already
– Change Your Password.
– To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
– Tap on “account” in the top right of Facebook.
– Click on “Settings & Privacy”, then “click Settings”.
– Tap on “Security and Login”.
– Tap on “Edit” next to Change password.
– Input your current password and new password.
– Tap on “Save Changes”.
How to know if a Facebook account is disabled
Your Facebook account is disabled because you didn’t follow the Facebook Terms. Few are detailed including:
– Posting of content that obeys the Facebook Terms.
– Using a fake name.
– Impersonating someone.
– Gradual behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook and goes against Facebook Community Standards.
– Texting or sending messages to other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that’s not allowed.
READ MORE POSTS ON:
- Facebook hacked recovery; password recovery
- Clear Facebook search history
- how to find deleted search history on Facebook
- How to change hacked Facebook email address
- How to connect Instagram to Facebook