How to make use of amazon fire TV stick
Table of Contents
How to make use of amazon fire TV stick – The setup to get this done will require a lot of processes, if you can get this done, you can also make use of an Alexa remote. Now let discuss how to make use of our Fire TV stick that is one the best streaming devices.
Fire TV stick set up
You might not make use of the USB and power adapter that arrives with the Fire TV stick to get it operatives, you just need to make it done faster.
- Connect the USB micro cable to the power adapter b plugging it
- Connect the other end into the fire TV stick
- Connect the fire TV stick into an HDMI port in your TV
- Tap on home on your remote
- Click on play/pause on your remote
ALSO, READ – Disney plus gift card
- Choose your language
- Choose your Wi-Fi network
- Input your password then click connect
- Tap on register or create an account
- Input your amazon log in ID also tap on Next, then tap on create an account, this will let you create an ID
- Input your password then tap on sign in, when you have the two-factor authentication on amazon enabled, now you need to get your confirmation code sent to your phone then input it
- You need to confirm your account then tap on Sign in
- Tap on Yes or No to enable you opt-in or out keeping your connected network passwords along with amazon
- Now opt-in or out of parent controls
- You can sign up or decline for prime
- Tap on choose apps to pass through amazon app downloads on-boarding or you can decide on tapping on No thanks to skip past.
- Choose the popular service that you need, then tap on the right to TV channels
- Tap on TV channels that you need, tap on the right to sports apps.
- Choose the sports app that you need, then tap on the right to featured apps.
- Choose the featured services that you need, then tap on click play to go to the Next step
- Tap on download apps.
How to install apps on Fire TV stick
If you are installing apps on fire TV stick this is very easy, you need to take your time when reading this content.
- If you are pressing down the microphone button on the remote, say, “Alexa, search for the (state the app name) app.”
- Now, tap the result you need to open
- Tap Get
- Tap open
- Now you got the app installed, tap Open to continue.