How to recover hacked Facebook Account
How to recover hacked Facebook Account – A lot of users make use of Facebook and their account is attractive to hackers. Few of the most successful hackers shown in the news, actually, a lot of hacks have been done which are just little and forward issues to the users on Facebook.
How to know your account has been Hacked
- Email or password changed
- Name or birthday changed
- Request of friend was sent to who you don’t know.
- Appear of post which you don’t know about will be seen
- You will receive message from friends which you didn’t chat with.
If you find out anything like this, you need to act up so quick to hijack your account immediately, if you notice this, kindly change your password immediately. If you find out you can’t access the account again, follow the step below to get in the back.
What happen to my account that was hacked?
Your account password might be guessed by anyone, maybe they try to create an Evil twin Wi-Fi hotspot in many places and got your information through this mean by stealing or maybe your account was logged in elsewhere may be in your library or your lab, hackers might make use of this through stolen device also.
Similar to how they try to control and get your Facebook information, what you are likely to do is to transfer your account information by changing your details immediately.
Forward a complain to Facebook
If you can’t access your Facebook account, you can also report instant hack information to the company then receive help to reset your password.
- Go to your Facebook report compromised account page by clicking on HERE
- Tap on the issue which you are to make complain about your account
- Input your phone number or email address linked to your account then tap on the search bar.
- Input your recent password or maybe the old one if the one you are using is not logging in, tap on continue.
- Click on the options from the list which help to show the reason which you think your account has been hacked, then tap on continue.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Go through the instruction given to protect your account then change your password.
ALSO, READ – How to change hacked Facebook email address
Send notification to your friends
Inform your friends that your account was hijack. Tell them not to tap on any clicks which have been sent through your account by the time it was hacked and out of your control.
The account which was compromised by hackers might post on your friend’s pages or sent a link in comments or private messages.
Trash unknown Apps on your account
Deleting of any Facebook Apps which were installed on your account that you don’t know about when you are there delete the entire app which you don’t make use of any longer. To this fact, you now have granted apps accessed to some of your personal information.
- Access your Facebook menu by tapping on the arrow which at the right top corner
- Tap on settings.
- Tap on Apps and websites from the left side.
- View the box close to the next Facebook apps which you need to remove, then tap on remove.
- Tap on remove once more to confirm your prompt. Now you can now delete the entire post, video and photo which the apps have posted without your concept.
When you tap on view and edit an app, this gives the level of open that has your account and information Facebook shares with it.
Then on the Apps and website page are attached tabs which is at the top where you need to search for expired apps, the apps which had access instantly, but their attempt has expired since also past apps which has been removed from your account.
Detach or expired apps will have the information transfer with them when the apps were present, actually, you can no longer open the information from your Facebook account after it expires or removed.
Tapping on the page for removed or expire app will let you know the best method to ask for the app delete information.
Make use of Two-Factor Authentication
You don’t need to be patient for your account to be hacked again to develop your Facebook security and privacy. If you want to secure your account from being hijacked again, you can make use of Two-Factor Authentication.
Getting this done will help to activate the character needed as an information form of authentication over your password when any individual trying to log in to your account. This other step on authentication can be a number code text into your phone or code which was generated by different authentication app present on your device, or any smart key input into your computer USB drive.
If you making an attempt of this two-factor authorization in place, anyone can get the entire access to your password, unless your second means of authentication, which might be your phone or a physical token, you won’t be able to log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap the arrow facing down at the upper right corner of Facebook to open the menu.
- Tap on settings.
- Tap on security and login which is at the left side.
- Tap on Edit close to use two-factor authentication.
- Tap on Get started.
- Choose maybe Text message or either Authentication App, then tap on Next.
- When you choose Text message, input the code sent to you in the box given. Selection of Authentication App installed this on your phone and follow the guidelines.
- Tap on finish who you find the Two-Factor authentication is on the notification.
This feature joins additional security to your account. Make use of security checkup for:
- Go to your Facebook and messenger to Log out from unused browsers and apps.
- You will get an alert when any individual log in to your account from unaccepted mobile device or computer.
Change your Facebook password regularly
you can reset your password regularly which is a proper habit, you can try this as much as you need.
- You will need to go to your menu by the arrow facing down which is the upper right corner of the page.
- Tap on settings
- Tap on security and login at the left side
- Tap on Edit close to change the password in the login section of the center side.
- Input your recent password close to the current, input a new password at the new field then input the new password again to confirm in the re-type new text box.
- Tap on save changes.