How to restore contacts from google
Table of Contents
How to restore contacts from google – If you have lost your phone or formatted, maybe by mistake you let it fall inside the water and all your contact is saved on that particular device. You don’t need to panic, google, help in backing up all your relevant contact just like your phone number, contact photos, email addresses for you to access in respect of if you lose your data or your temporary device.
You can restore your lost contacts back on your device, this is if you have backed up your file before.
Step to restore your contact from Google
- Go to your settings which is on your android device
- Click on Google
- Below the services, click on Setup & restore
- Tap on restore contacts.
- Select the account which you need to restore contacts from by clicking on “From account”
- Click the right account which is from the list
- Click on OK
- Below device backup, choose the phone which you need to copy the contact from.
- Click the toggle the switch close SIM car and device storage to OFF position, when you don’t need to copy contacts from your SIM card or phone storage.
ALSO, READ How to send an invoice on PayPal
- Click on Restore
Be patient till you are welcome with the message “contact restored”. Your restored contact will be visible on your device.
Please ensure that the method above will operate for you when you have backed it up before, your contact information will be backed up with your Google account. Then if you don’t get this backed up before, your contact will be restored depending on your last backup, if you have done this before.
How to automatically sync contacts to your google
You will need to restore your backup contact most time, it is only relevant you will sync this very every time to your Google account. Maybe you are an individual who saves contact with newbies every day, you will need to sync your contact with Google on an everyday basis. It can be done by letting Google to automatically sync contacts to your account.
- Go to your settings
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Google account which you make use of sometimes
- Click on Account sync
- Ensure the google switch to next to Contacts which is ON.
- Now backup your contact manually by following the instruction below
- Click on the three-dot which is at the top right side
- Click on Sync Now.
- Now your contact and other details which were chosen in the sync page will be back up by your Google account.