How to send an invoice on PayPal
Table of Contents
How to send an invoice on PayPal – if you are sending or receiving money through your friends, loved ones or anyone apart from attaching any invoice with it if you are doing real and tough business deals or trade, this is very compulsory to send the invoice to the dealers.
Transferring your invoice will allow you to make your job look unique as an entrepreneur. Also, this is based on an easy way of requesting money which the dealers need to give you.
If you are sending an invoice to the customer, a lot of your love previous expression method that you need to get paper also finish every type of rule. Also, this can be used in a complex way. Basically, when you own a
large customer base. It is when you need to stop the old method and make use of PayPal. if you are making use of PayPal you can now send an invoice, as moving away from the pain of securing large lines of papers.
How to send an invoice on PayPal for PC
This method is for those making use of browsers who are sending an invoice, now you can make this done through your PC and mobile devices.
If you are making use of PayPal for the first time or you need to create an invoice page, you will need to tap on this link here. Maybe the link doesn’t help at all, go to your invoice page manually using the below step
- Go to your browser, access your PayPal account then log in if you are not logged in already
- On this page, you will need to tap on more options then choose the create an invoice.
- You will need to add all the compulsory information to your business requirements. Immediately you have the invoice created, you will send this to the customer. If you are sending the invoice when you tap on send, you will have 2 options which are shown below
ALSO, READ – PayPal school payment solutions
After you have click on send via PayPal, you will let your PayPal send the invoice straightly to it, after clicking on share the link myself, you will get a link which you can copy and send to your customer.
Along with this step, you can also send an invoice to your customers, this is for free. If you are not sending an invoice, you can save it to your save as a draft option. It will save the draft which you just set up and can send it later. Also, you can make use of the preview option then see how your invoice will look like finally.
How to send an invoice on PayPal phone app
This can be done also on the mobile phone app, you can make use of the PayPal business App.
- You will need to install PayPal business by clicking here on your device
- You will need to log in your PayPal account then tap on create a new invoice
- You will need to add all information to your invoices, such as shipping & handling, discount, currency and so on then tap on Next.
- Tap on the send invoice
An invoice will now be sent to your customer by making use of the PayPal business app. Close to the browser method, you can keep the invoice in the draft also. This can generate a QR code within the app. You can scan the QR, the buyer can make payment.