Revolut: Card App, Cryptocurrency transfers, Debit card, virtual cards
Revolut offers foreign exchange accounts in a range of currencies, as well as an affiliated debit card. In addition to the multi-currency accounts, Revolut offers quick international transfers to other businesses, corporate cards, integration with accounting software and platforms, instant settlement, and expense reports.
Revolut is an innovative business focused on banking and foreign exchange using a cutting-edge mobile app and some intriguing offerings, including current accounts, as well as a broad array of money transfers and other services for both individual and business customers.
Revolut card can be used as a travel card where you can take it anywhere you are in a UK-based Euro-based country or any country where you find Mastercard and Visa cards accepted, you can use your revolut card for all kinds of shopping.
Revolut bank card app
The biggest attraction to the revolut app is the fact that it allows you free international transfers, no-fee global spending, and the option to spend in over 90 currencies at the interbank rate.
With a Revolut card, you can move money overseas to more than 30 currencies with the interbank exchange rate, and there is a tiny 0.5% charge on everything over EUR1,000 per month on a weekday. You can also pay to your Revolut contacts with cryptocurrency, get cryptocurrency transfers from your phone contacts, and spend cryptocurrency on the card like you would with any other currency that you store in a smartphone app.
Revolut debit card
Depending on your plan, your Revolut card will be a Visa debit or Mastercard, which you can use to make purchases worldwide, anywhere Visa and Mastercard are accepted. You can use your Revolut card to get cash out of ATMs at no cost, up to the limit of your plan; beyond this, Revolut charges a fee.
You transfer money into your Revolut account, either through your bank account or through another credit card. Once you open an account, Revolut sends you a relevant card to the address you provide, which you activate via a mobile app before you can begin using it.
Once one appears on your app (along with details about your physical card), you will immediately be able to use it to shop and spend. Revolut offers accounts with foreign currency trading, debit cards, virtual cards, Apple Pay, an interest-bearing vault, no-fee stock trading, cryptocurrency, commodities, and other services. Revolut offers bank services including UK-based and Euro-based bank accounts, debit cards, fee-free currency exchange, stock trading, crypto exchange, and peer-to-peer payments. Revolut Ltd is a digital banking alternative, including a prepaid debit card (Mastercard or VISA), currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments.
How to use Revolut card
This is how you will use the Revolut Virtual Card to make contactless payments at stores, but you can also input a 16-digit number when checking out for purchases online. You can also then use your Revolut card to Google Pay since only Revolut Mastercards are eligible for this service. You can also spend crypto through the Revolut card, which will automatically convert the amount spent to the local currency. You can top up your Revolut card with the country currency (e.g., Euro), and Revolut automatically converts money to your local currency once you use the card.
Atm withdrawals with revolut card
Withdraw cash with your card everywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted, Using the ATM at any location you are in the world, always choose checking’ or ‘savings’ account.
How to use revolut for cryptocurrency transfers
Send and receive crypto with your revolut bank app, the revolut card is a metal card for accepting crypto.
- Download the revolut app on your android or IOS app device
- Sign up if you don’t have an account with them, if you have an account with them, just click on the login button to access your account on the app.
- Locate the send on your revolut crypto page, choose select, you will find your wallet address.
- If you need to add a crypto address, make use of the QR code or input it manually, a six-digit code will be sent for confirmation before you proceed
- Choose on the amount you want to withdraw and wait for a notification about your completed transactions.
- Revolut card is a payment card you can use to make all kinds of trades on the crypto platform, you can spend, save, and trade on this app.
Can I replace my revolut card?
Yes, you can replace your card if it is stolen or missing, to get it done so fast, follow the step below
- Login to your revolut app on your phone or their website by visiting https://app.revolut.com/start
- Check for your card and click on freeze
- Choose the stolen or lost option
- Now you are done with this, you will be notified once your message gets to them.
- Apply for a new card or replacement card once they attend to your stolen or missing card.
- You can reach them at +44 20 3322 8352
How to apply for revolut card account
To be an owner of this card, you need to have an account with them, you need to download their mobile-friendly app
- Go to your Apple store or Google play store
- Search for relovut
- Click on the app once you find the app
- Click on download, once you get it downloaded, click on install to get it accessible on your mobile device.
- The revolut standard plan help user to have a free account, you can choose this on the pan section when signing up for the Revolut standard card
How to order a new revolut card
You get this easily done with not much time spent
- Go to the revolut app and select on cards tab, swipe right to add a new card
- Select if you want a virtual card or a physical card
- Choose the kind of card feature you need to order
- Four-digit PIN will be needed, you need to create one
- Input your delivery address and confirm it, then click on continue.
How long does it take to get the revolut card?
It takes 5-10 business days to get your card, you don’t need to panic, patience is the key to every successful person, only if you work for it.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON:
- FIT MasterCard application – FIT MasterCard
- Employment development department debit card
- Shop Your way Credit card Mastercard Login
- Mastercard | Mastercard Credit card