Slice Credit Card: A traditional credit card in India
Table of Contents
Enjoy all kinds of cashback on all your transaction with slice, slice card is the new India credit card with a free credit card, easy card payment that can be used every time you want to make a payment. With your slice card app or physical card, you can make the same transaction which serves as no difference. This is one of the best credit cards to give you all features and benefits of other visa cards.
Slice best credit card for students who are of 18 years and above, Students like shopping for books and other school accessories, so as a student you need to own a slice credit card for easy access to all kinds of things you need to own in your everyday needs. Slice doesn’t charge a high fee for your transaction, they keep it low to ensure you trust them. Slice card don’t charge an annual fee.
Am I eligible to apply for a slice card?
Yes, you will receive 2% cash back for each transaction made with your Slice card. You will also be able to improve your credit score over time by making timely payments on your Slice Super Card bills. If you have no credit history or have a poor credit score, the Slice Super Card may be a good option for you. If you do not have that kind of credit score, you can apply for Slice Super Credit Card which requires just 18 years minimum age.
Feature of slice credit card
The main feature which makes the Slice Super Credit Card unique compared to the other cards is that you can break up your bills into three equal installments, with no additional fees. If we are talking about other credit cards, then transactions on the EMI have some rate of interest and fees, but you do not need to pay any additional charges when dividing payments on Super Card. As seen in the chart, cashback when paying a total on cards is higher than what we will save from the zero-charge 3-month EMI.
Is slice a good visa card?
You can easily scan and make payments, as well as send money to family and friends using Slice Card UPI. Since the Slice credit card is not an actual credit card, but rather a Buy Now Pay Later type of card, it does not allow international transactions and withdrawals. You can shop anywhere, and you can easily cut the bills over 3 months.
Is slice a fintech startup?
Slice, a popular fintech start-up, is considered to be a challenger card because it serves a user base that does not have credit cards issued by banks. The Tiger Global-backed fintech announced in May it was shifting focus towards digital rails with the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and other payment methods in order to diversify its services away from just credit line-based business with cards.
What does slice offers?
With the shift, Slice is restructuring its financial services, offering borrowers with flexible repayment terms similar to conventional credit cards. Following Slice’s decision to restrict its 3 Months Interest Payments Offer to selected customers, users are questioning the fintech unicorns’ differentiation from conventional credit cards.
Further, commenting on whether the move would lead to a decline in Slice’s user base, Agarwal noted that Slice is targeting two segments: consumers new to the credit market who do not have credit scores, and customers who do have credit scores but are using the Slice cards for extra cash. Consumers are new to the credit market and do not have credit scores Customers who are using the Slice cards for extra cash.
The non-credit-score-based ones should continue working with Slice to get immediate cash access and to establish a credit history before moving to credit cards. In this respect, Slice could be a springboard for getting a no-fee credit card with one of the banks down the line. While you may earn rewards at up to 2 percent with the Slice Super Card, that is admittedly less lucrative than the average entry-level credit card issued by a mainstream bank.
How to open a slice account
To get started in enjoying the benefit of owning an account with slice, follow the step below
- Go to your mobile app store and search for the slice app.
- Click on it to get it downloaded on your mobile device, this app is available for both Android and IOS users.
- Once you get the app downloaded on your device, set up an account with a valid email and password.
- An OTP will be required which will be sent to your registered mobile number with the slice credit card.
- Input your full name and employment status to proceed to the next stage of setting up your slice account.
- Verification of PAN card number will automictically fill up if only your mobile number is the same number registered with your PAN card.
- Complete your KYC by uploading your Aadhar document on your mobile phone, and proceed to the next stage to finish your account opening.
- Your Shipping address will be required where you want your slice card to be shipped to you, the slice card is not available in all places but you can choose the city you want your card to be shipped to, for easy or close pick up to you.
- Photo selfie verification will be needed, take a picture of your front face and upload it on the slice app.
- Your credit limit will be displayed to you based on your CIBIL score or your CRIF score.
- Now you can use the slice app as a payment app for all kinds of transactions.