Tubitv.com – Tubitv.com Home
Tubi is free to use on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xfinity X1, Xbox, Samsung Smart TVs, Sony Smart TVs, PlayStation, and the internet.
Free access to amazing movies and TV shows. There are no subscription fees or credit cards required. Thousands of hours of streaming video content from Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM, and other studios are available.
What is Tubitv
Tubi is the most popular on-demand video streaming app, offering both free and premium content. With over 20,000 movies and TV shows, the best streaming technology, and a personalization engine to recommend the best content for you, we have the largest library of content.
We give you the best way to discover new content for free, and we’re available on all of your devices.
Is Tubi tv free
Yes! Tubi is a video-streaming app that is both free and legal. We include ads to monetize the content that our partners, such as MGM, Lionsgate, and Paramount, provide to us in order to keep our service free and legal!
Is Tubi Tv legal
Yes! Tubi is a legal (and completely free) video streaming service. To keep our service legal and free, we include advertisements that monetize the content provided by our partners, such as MGM, Lionsgate, and Paramount!
Can a video be downloaded or watched on Tubi tv offline?
No, To view Tubi content, you must have an active Internet connection of some kind. Tubi videos cannot be downloaded or watched offline at this time.
How to watch Tubi Tv in your country
Tubi tv can be watched in different countries with the help of some supporting devices
- Amazon Fire TV/Stick (US, Canada, Australia) – From Amazon’s Appstore, you can download the latest version of the Tubi channel.
- Apple TV (US, Canada, Australia) – If you have an Apple TV 4th Generation, you can download the Tubi app from the App Store directly.
- Tubi is already installed on your Comcast Xfinity X1 box (US only). In the Video Apps section, you’ll find them.
- Tubi will already be installed on your Cox Contour if you do have one. They ‘re in the Video Apps section (for US only).
- Tubi can be streamed from your mobile device or computer to your television using a Google Chromecast.
- Tubi is already installed in your available Apps on your Hisense Smart TV (US, Mexico, Australia) if you have a compatible Hisense TV.
- Tubi can be found in the TV & Videos category on Playstation 4 and 5 (US & Canada). It can also be found in the Apps section of the Playstation Store.
- Canada-based Rogers Tubi is already installed on your Rogers cable service. In the Video Apps section, you’ll find them.
- Roku Devices and Roku Smart TV (USA, Canada, and Mexico) Tubi is available for download via the Roku App Store or by searching for the “Tubi” channel on your Roku.
- Tubi is available on Samsung Smart TVs from the following countries: United States, Canada, and Australia. Samsung Smart TVs that can be used.
- Tubi is available on the Sony Smart TVs and Blu-Ray players listed below in the United States and Canada: Smart TVs and Blu-ray players from Sony are supported.
- Telstra (Australia) – Search your Telstra box for the “Tubi” channel to download the Tubi app.
- Tubi is available on TiVo5 and TiVo6 supported Blink OS devices in the United States and Canada.
- Tubi will be already installed in your available Apps if you have a compatible Vizio SmartCast TV (For US only).
- Xbox (United States and Canada) Search for Tubi under the Store tab on your Xbox and follow the installation instructions.
- HDMI/Composite/Component cables for computer or mobile – To connect your device to your TV via cables, go to www.tubitv.com on your computer or mobile phone.
Tubi is available on LG smart TVs in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
How to sign in / register on Tubi tv
Open the Tubi app and select Sign in or Register if you already have a Tubi account.
You will now be able to sign in either online or via email.
Sign up using your email address
Select Sign in via Email and enter your email and password on the screen to sign in. After that, select Sign In, and you’re done.
Signing up online
Please follow the steps below to sign in online.
- Open the Tubi application.
- Sign in or register by clicking the appropriate link.
- Select Online registration is required. An activation code will appear on your Apple TV’s screen.
- Now open a web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari and go to tubitv.com/activate. You will be prompted to sign in if you are not already signed in to Tubi on the web. Enter your credentials to sign in with your email address or Facebook account.
- Select Sign In.
- You can now enter the activation code that appears on the screen of your Apple TV.
Simply click Submit and you’re done!
How to sign in with the activation code
If you see an activation code on your TV screen while trying to activate/sign in to your Tubi account on a smart TV or connected device, please open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on a separate device and visit tubi.tv/activate. Throughout this process, the code must remain visible on your TV screen.
Enter the code displayed on your TV screen after signing up or logging in.
- Users who are brand new to the site: If you’re creating a Tubi account for the first time, select Register via Facebook/Google/Apple ID or Register via email.
- Existing Tubi users should click the Sign in the link if they already have a Tubi account.
Following that, you’ll be taken to a new screen (shown below), where you can enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen. Please bear with them as your TV screen refreshes after you’ve entered the activation code on the webpage.
Note: You don’t need to enter an activation code if you’re using Tubi on a mobile device or a computer. This procedure is only available to TV or TV-connected device users.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON: