Verizon visa card login – Verizon visa card
Table of Contents
Verizon visa card login: The Verizon Visa Card is created just for Verizon wireless customers who are Account Owners or Account Managers with Verizon. In My Verizon, a user will be granted permission by the Account Owner to allow changes to the account.
Together with 10 phone lines or less on their wireless account. Make use of the card and earn rewards on every purchase, everywhere your Verizon Visa Card is accepted. Purchase gas, shop at grocery stores, dine out or order in, and more, and get Verizon Dollars to redeem further Verizon purchases or to make use of further monthly Verizon wireless or Fios bill. (Enrollment in Mobile + Home Rewards, to know more click on HERE is needed for the use of Verizon Dollars toward Verizon Fios bill payment.)
Also, Users can earn Monthly Rewards, Bonus Rewards, Super Tickets, more Verizon Dollars, and other extras through Verizon Up.
More benefits on Verizon visa card
- No yearly or foreign transaction fees.
- 2 free TravelPass days for each calendar year (a $20 value). TravelPass eligibility rules apply to know more click on HERE
- New Card Holder Offer, to know more click on HERE – A maximum of $100 credit can be applied to your Verizon wireless bill across the first 24 months.
- Can get up to $10 off/month off each required account or line with AutoPay, for over 10 lines max on select plans.
- Users can learn more with the Verizon Visa Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions by clicking on
Make use of your Verizon Visa Card everywhere it’s accepted to earn Verizon Dollars—rewards you can redeem for the best things at Verizon. No limits on the amount you can earn, no expiration dates.
On grocery store and gas purchases
On dining purchases, including takeout
On Verizon purchases
On all other purchases
Eligibility for Verizon visa card
Ensure that you must be a Verizon wireless customer who is the Account Owner or an Account Manager and have up to 10 phone lines or less on your wireless account to be eligible to apply for the Verizon Visa Card to know more click on HERE.
ALSO, READ: bank of america/ncdes debit card
How to apply for Verizon visa card
- Go to their website: Visit our Verizon Visa Card page or click on HERE
- In the My Verizon app: click the menu icon at the top of the screen and tap Verizon Visa Card.
- At checkout on their website or app: tap the Apply link when checking for it during checkout.
- Through the phone with their Customer Service, click on HERE to learn how
- In a Verizon store or at select Verizon Authorized Retailers
Verizon wireless accounts with more than 10 phone lines and Prepaid accounts aren’t eligible to apply for the Verizon Visa Card.
Verizon wireless accounts with more than 10 phone lines and Prepaid accounts aren’t eligible to be applied for on Verizon Visa Card.
Verizon visa card contact service
|Verizon Visa Card Customer Service||866-313-9396|
|Verizon Visa Signature® Card Customer Service||866-850-6188|
|Synchrony Bank Collections||855-893-5851|
|Mailing addresses||Cardholder Payments:
PO Box 530916
Atlanta GA 30353-0916General consumer correspondence
PO Box 965013
Orlando, FL 32896-5013
Overnight Address for Cardholder Payments:
Fair Credit Billing Inquiries (Questions about a bill):
To ask any question about Verizon account Verizon dollars, Verizon up, or Verizon purchases, contact them below
Call them about your devices and plans
For account, billing, or payments
Mon-Sat: 8AM-7PM, Sun: 8AM-5PM
For device troubleshooting
Shop with us
Mon-Sat: 8AM-10PM ET, Sun: 9AM-10PM ET
Verizon visa card login
Go to their website by visiting their verizonvisacard.syf.com/login website or by clicking HERE
Input your User ID which you were given when you created your Verizon visa card account
Input your password and tap on secure login to get accessed to your Verizon visa card account