when is the apple card coming out
when is the apple card coming out – this was announced when Apple’s Show Time event on March 25, 2019, at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California and is now present to the public. This is a mobile-first credit card that’s tightly originated into the Wallet app on iPhone and renders exclusive cash-back benefits for Apple-related purchases.
Apple Card was established to a limited number of users on August 6 and rolled out to all iPhone owners in the United States on August 20. While Apple Card established in the US on 20 August, but no launch date has been set for the UK yet.
How to get Apple pay card
- Go to your iPhone, iPad Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
- Click on the More button, then tap Monthly Installments. …
- Click on Pay Early, then click Continue.
- Select an amount to pay, then click on Pay Now or Pay later and follow the instructions on your screen.
ALSO, READ – ABN AMRO Apple Pay
How long to get the card
After your application is been approved, you will be shown an initial credit limit and APR offers. If you need to accept the offer, click on Accept Apple Card. You have up to 30 days to accept your offer and your credit score is not affected until you have accepted. If you accept, Apple Card will now be added to Wallet on your iPhone.
How to view your Apple card monthly installment payment history
- You will need to access your Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
- Click on Monthly Installments.
- If you have a lot of Apple Card Monthly Installments, click on the iPhone you want to view monthly installments for
fees or cost
No annual fees, no foreign transaction fees, and no late payment fees. This means you can still incur interest charges if you did not pay your bill completely every month. The current variable APR is 12.99% to 23.99% based on your creditworthiness, this is better similar to other cards.
How to apply
- Access the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Add button in the upper right corner of the Wallet app. …
- Choose Apple Card to apply for the Apple Card.
- Click on Continue to begin the application process.
- Ensure you fill out the information if it doesn’t automatically populate.