xtramath.org student login
xtramath.org student login – this is a free math fluency program that aids your kids in practicing addition, division, subtraction, and multiplication also division. This is free, it a web-based math facts fluency program.
It is supported by grants and donations, it’s cool in helping students to learn more on addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division.
How to login xtramath
- Go to their website or click on this link HERE for the direct page
- Input your email address that you used in registering for xtramath
- Input your first name
- Input your PIN
- Tap on SIGN IN to log in
ALSO, READ – reflexmath.com | go student login
How to recover My xtramath PIN
- Go to their website or click this link HERE, below this page you will find “ Forgot PIN”
- You will need to submit the email that you used in registering for xtramath to get sign-in information for all children that are also associated with xtramath parent account.
How to sign up for xtramath
- Go their site or click this link HERE for the direct page
- Input your teacher/parent full name
- Input address
- Input your password and make sure is unforgettable
- Then hit on NEXT
- Fill in the next information in the next page and answer it correctly
- Then hit on the SIGN-UP button to sign up fully.
- Now you are done.
This is also present on both iOS and Android device, you can make use of this to learn anywhere you are around the world, you can carry your app in your pocket through this means of downloading the app on your device. To download follow the step below
For android click on this link HERE for the direct link page, it cost $4.99
For iPhone click on this link HERE for the direct link page it cost $4.99
Symbol in xtramath
Xtra Math Codes in color. The SMILEY FACE states that you got the multiplication fact correct in 3 seconds. The GREEN CHECK states that you got the multiplication fact correct within 10 seconds. The HOUR GLASS states that it was not answered correctly within 10 seconds. The X states that the answer was NOT correct.